My Makeup Storage.

Montag, 12. Mai 2014


These are the very first makeup brushes, that my mom gave to me when I was 13.
To get to the white vase from IKEA click here.
My brush collection. All these little bins and pots are from IKEA.
White Container
Glass Container
Small Glass Bowl
I keep everything I don't need on a daily basis in these little drawers and boxes from IKEA. Click here if you want to take a look at the mini cupboad.
All the stuff that I use more for my everyday makeup routine I keep in this little bag. I got it for my birthday last year, so I'm afraid I can't tell your where it's from.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your storage so much, it's so adorable, especially the white cup from Ikea! Would love it if you checked out my blog http://justjone.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aww, thank you so much! One always gets lucky at IKEA, right ;) I hope you have a nice weekend, I'll definitely check out your blog during my weekend chillout reading session ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

INSTAGRAM